The INFORM® Learning System, gives educators immediate access to role-based, decision-quality data.
The INFORM® Learning System provides single sign-on to a suite of instructional software and integrated student data to advance student achievement. It’s easy to find what students need, right when they need it.
Educational goals are attainable because you deliver exactly what every student needs through one system that lets you:
- Measure student progress
- Access analytical reports that are easy to understand
- Use data to guide instruction
- Track interventions
- Identify appropriate learning and instructional resources aligned to State and Common Core standards
- Collaborate on curriculum development
- Communicate with professional learning communities…and
- Stay connected with students and parents
The solution is built on a robust academic data warehouse that is centrally located and managed. All stakeholders have clear insight into what works (and what isn’t working) to improve student achievement.
For more information, please click here. For more information or specific questions, please call 1 (800) 748-6696 ext. 125.
Certain features of the unified solution are also available separately as featured products, listed on this page.